QLD Town Planner: Work from Home (Anywhere)
Council Approval Group continues to enjoy phenomenal growth and as we approach 2024 we are looking for a talented Town Planner with Queensland experience to join the team.
Whilst our company was born in NSW some 25 years ago, we continue to expand and grow our business and are currently seeking an experienced Queensland Town Planner to service our new market of South East Queensland.
In this unique role, you’ll utilise your statutory town planning experience and will enjoy working for an exciting, growing business, from anywhere in Australia.
If you’re looking for a role where you can help everyday Australians and really feel positive about the work you do – then you’ve found it here at Council Approval Group.
In this role you will:
- Bring a minimum of 3 year’s experience working for either a Queensland Town Planning consultancy or Local Government council in Statutory Planning.
- Formulate projects from concept and navigate them through the council approval process
- Be the lead consultant on a diverse range of projects
- Conduct Preliminary Planning Research and present to clients to help them understand their options for development
- Prepare Development Applications including drafting Statement of Environmental Effects
- Deal with local government areas across QLD on a variety of project types
- Be self-driven to ask questions, solve problems and display your strong work ethic
This role will offer you:
Take your career to the next level. You'll tap into our 50+ years of consecutive town planning experience and get real world - real project - real client interaction.
Experience the achievement of understanding planning law to be able to achieve council approval for clients. Feel the satisfaction of driving past a cafe, childcare centre or home that wouldn't happen without your involvement.
With unmatched online systems you can work from your home office whilst tapping into our collective intellectual capital. Imagine what you would do with the extra time in your life if you had a zero commute not only now but for many years to come?
You will also have weekly interactions with Max Fragar- one of only a handful Life Fellows of the PIA that are still practicing.
Why Council Approval Group?
We make a difference… in the lives of everyday Australians who need help in the council approval process.
We continue to develop our staff and believe in continuous learning… participate in our weekly professional development, recognised by the Planning Institute of Australia, to sharpen your skills and deepen your knowledge of the town planning profession.
Despite working from home, you will enjoy being part of a close-knit team… This unique role allows you to work from home yet enjoy daily meetings and interactions with your team of 35+ professionals.
We appreciate and recognise our staff… We have a lot of fun team reward days and annual conferences that we know you’ll love.
Make 2024 the year for a rewarding career change. Apply Now- applications close December 15th.
- Council Approval Group
- 29 Nov 23
- Applications due
- 15 December 2023