Do you need help navigating a career in planning? The right mentor can help you map it all out.
Our mentoring programs connect practicing planners with those looking for professional support. We match mentors with mentees based on location, relevant experience and career goals. You’ll get the chance to meet regularly, gain valuable insight and share your career journey with each other.
Why have a mentor?
Joining the program can help you:
- transition from study to work or through a career milestone
- become clearer on your career direction
- increase your confidence
- learn from their experience
- establish or grow your professional network
- challenge your preconceived ideas and beliefs
Who are our mentors?
They’re PIA members who work in leadership roles across private and public sector organisations. They’re dedicated to the planning industry and passionate about supporting our future planners.
Why become a mentor?
Joining the program gives you the chance to:
- share your passion with others
- set the tone for young professionals in Planning
- become a better leader
- learn more about the next generation and how to maximise their potential
- give back to your profession